Now accepting nominations: Deadline Nov. 1, 2017
Each year at the Annual Fundraising Dinner and Silent Auction, the Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation recognizes an outstanding Wisconsin physician with the Superhero of Medicine award.
The Superhero of Medicine Award shall be awarded to a Wisconsin physician who:
- Lives out the mission of the Foundation to an exemplary degree, going above and beyond to improve the health of their patients and/or community, and
- Is involved in a program of the Foundation or a project supported by the Foundation through a grant or other partnership.
Both the nominating physician and the nominee must be licensed Wisconsin physicians. Preference will be given to Wisconsin Medical Society member physicians.
A completed nomination packet must include:
- A minimum of one letter supporting the nominee from a physician representing a medically-related organization such as a county medical society, specialty society, hospital or clinic on the organization’s letterhead.
- A completed nomination form
- Additional letters of recommendation are encouraged. These may be from physicians, patients, community leaders, etc. that help demonstrate the nominee’s activities and values and their connection to the mission of the Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation.
For the online nomination form, click here.
To download and print a nomination form, click here. You may add additional pages if necessary.