Legacy Donors are those who establish a named fund or endowment in the Foundation with a gift of $25,000 or more. The fund may be established with a single gift, with a pledge paid over time or through a bequest.
There are many different reasons why our Legacy Donors choose to establish a fund within the Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation. Each donor has a unique background and goal, whether it is to honor the memory of a loved one or to give back to a profession that has given much. Our Legacy Pages strive to share the unique legacy each donor adds to the heritage of medicine by sharing their stories with award recipients and the general public.
Current Legacy Donors and their stories: (click on a name to view the Legacy Page)
- Dr. Henry A. and Irene S. Anderson
- L. Victor A. Baylon, MD
- L. Wayne and Marion Brown
- Robert Jason Gore
- Drs. John H. and William J. Houghton
- Drs. Reginald H. Jackson Jr. and Sr.
- James and Clara Joss
- Charles W. Landis, MD
- Dr. John D. and Virginia Riesch
- Catherine M. Slota-Varma, MD
- Kenneth M. Viste, Jr., MD
- Edmund J. and Estelle D. Walker
- Amy L. Hunter-Wilson, MD
- Sridhar V. Vasudevan, MD