The Wisconsin Medical Society’s 2020 Annual Meeting is April 17-19 at Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center Madison. This event is integral to the development of Society policy, as well as a time to honor award recipients and leaders and network with colleagues. This year’s event will feature a two-day education conference: Navigating the Transition Zone: From Adolescence to Adulthood.
Click on the links below to learn more and plan your weekend. Check this page often for updated information as it becomes available.
2020 Key Dates
- Feb. 3—Deadline for Society members to submit resolutions for consideration by the HOD (To learn more about resolutions, click here.)
- Feb. 20—Virtual reference committees open online
- Feb. 23 to March 26—District and specialty caucus meetings (Click here for specific dates and times.)
- March 17—Deadline (extended from March 5) to make room reservations at Hilton Madison.
- March 28—Reference Committees held at Society headquarters in Madison and via webinar.
- April 3—Reference Committee reports provided to delegates, alternate delegates and Society officers.
- April 16, 6 p.m.—Board of Director’s meeting at Society headquarters, Madison.
- April 17–18—Navigating the Transition Zone: From Adolescence to Adulthood, Monona Terrace, Madison
- April 17, 5 p.m.—Foundation Annual Dinner and Silent Auction
- April 18, 6:30 p.m.—President’s Inauguration and Awards Ceremony
- April 19—House of Delegates
All Annual Meeting activities will be held at Monona Terrace Convention Center. Hotel accommodations are available at the Hilton Madison. For reservations, click here or call 877.510.7465 or 414.935.5941.
Group Code: WMS20
The deadline to receive a special room rate is March 17. Underground parking is available at the hotel at posted ramp prices. Current rates are $18 for overnight guests, but are subject to change.