The Wisconsin Medical Society has numerous ways for members to get involved. From serving on the Society’s Strategic Councils to becoming a Key Contact to mentoring medical students and participating in the House of Delegates, there are countless ways for members to match up their interests with Society initiatives.
Click on the links below to learn more.
- Attend Doctor Day 2019
- Participate in Leading Healthy Work Systems, a CME program designed for physicians in current or emerging leadership roles
- WMJ: Submit a manuscript or serve as a reviewer
- Mentor a medical student
- Volunteer at the BSP Free Clinic
- Become a Key Contact
- Participate in the Foundation’s White Coat Campaign and/or Operation: Education
- Be part of the Society’s policy-making body–the House of Delegates
In addition to the opportunities listed above, members also can make a difference financially. Click on the links below to amplify your voice by supporting political candidates or to support the Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation.