Wisconsin Medical Society Insurance offers a complete range of insurance products and services including:
- Medical Professional Liability
- Cyber/Network Security
- Business Owners Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Management Liability (Directors & Officers, Fiduciary)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Employee Benefits
- Long Term Care
- Medicare Supplement / Medicare Prescription Drug Plan – Part D
If you have questions about your existing insurance coverage through Wisconsin Medical Society Insurance or would like more information about the products and services available, click on the links below or call 608.442.3810 to speak with one of our Insurance Advisors.
- To access your medical professional liability policy documents, risk management resources, or report a claim, visit ProAssurance.
- For information about available CME and other learning opportunities, as well as potential discounts on programs for Society members, visit our Education Center or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit Society Insurance to access your Business Owners, Workers’ Compensation, Business Umbrella or Business Auto billing information; to file a claim; or to complete your Workers’ Compensation audit.
- Wisconsin Medical Society Members are eligible for special discounts and benefits. Visit our Member Benefits page to learn more.
FYI. For Your Information
Written by subject matter experts at Wisconsin Medical Society Insurance, our FYI blog features informative articles to help you navigate the financial and insurance landscape as it relates to your profession. Topics include:
- The difference claims-made and occurrence policies (Read more.)
- Protecting your practice from cybercrimes (Read more.)
- Disability insurance and why it’s so important (Read more.)
Click here to access the FYI blog archive.