As a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society, you are eligible for a number of discounts and services not available to the general public. Whether you’re looking for health insurance, life insurance or financial planning information, Wisconsin Medical Society Insurance and Financial Services can help.
Contact us to find out more about these valuable services and discounts.
Wisconsin Medical Society Member Benefit Plan underwritten by ProAssurance
- Strong professional liability protection
- Cyber liability coverage for emerging risks like ransomware attack or extortion
- Medical Director’s coverage for your changing role
- Medical Billing Errors and Omissions
- Legal Expense coverage
- Relevant education to reduce exposure
- Medical Society webinars
- Leadership development programs
- Summits with policy makers on emerging issues
- Legislative advocacy for a stable practice environment
- Exclusive member savings
- Loss-free credit
- Risk Reduction Program credit
- Electronic Health Record credit
Click here for more information on current program benefits and discounts.
MetLife Disability Insurance
Help Protect Your Most Important Assets: You and Your Business
Like most people, you may have a range of financial obligations you’re responsible for, like your mortgage, college tuition(s), retirement savings, and everyday expenses. If you own your own business those financial responsibilities increase significantly. If you become disabled, how will you continue to meet your financial commitments and provide for your loved ones? MetLife offers two options to help meet your needs: Disability Income Insurance and Business Overhead Expense Insurance.
For more information on these two special programs visit the MetLife Disability Insurance page.