As a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society, you are eligible for a number of discounts and services not available to the general public. Whether you’re looking for health insurance, life insurance or financial planning information, Wisconsin Medical Society Insurance and Financial Services can help.
Contact us to find out more about these valuable services and discounts.
- Society members insured with ProAssurance receive a premium discount on their medical professional liability insurance.
- Society members also receive policy enhancements and additional policy limits at no additional premium.
- A corporate coverage discount applies if all physicians affiliated with an entity are Society members.
- Additional credits are available to policyholders who qualify for the loss-free program, use an approved electronic health records system, utilize the PQRIwizard, available through the Society, or complete an approved risk management program.
Click here for more information on current program benefits and discounts.
Exclusive members only long-term disability insurance
- Up to $10,000 of monthly benefits with Standard Issue coverage.
- Up to $6,000 of monthly benefits with Guaranteed Issue coverage for members under age 55.
- Includes “Own Specialty Occupation” definition of disability.
›Especially for physicians
- Flexible coverage options can be tailored to your needs.
- Your spouse can also apply at same rates available to physician members.
- Monthly benefit payments can continue until retirement age.
For more information on disability income programs, click here.