As a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society, you are eligible for a number of discounts and services not available to the general public. Whether you’re looking for health insurance, life insurance or financial planning information, Wisconsin Medical Society Insurance and Financial Services can help.
Contact us to find out more about these valuable services and discounts.
- Society members insured with ProAssurance receive a premium discount on their medical professional liability insurance
- Society members also receive policy enhancements and additional policy limits at no additional premium
- A corporate coverage discount applies if all physicians affiliated with an entity are Society members
- Additional credits are available to policyholders who qualify for the loss-free program, use an approved electronic health records system, utilize the PQRIwizard, available through the Society, or complete an approved risk management program
Click here for more information on current program benefits and discounts.
WPS Health Insurance
- Lifetime coverage for early retirees who have been Society members for two years prior to retirement and are 50-64 years old
- Lifetime coverage for retirees age 65+ who are already enrolled in a WPS plan at the time of full retirement
- Extended coverage for the life of widowed spouses
- Society members are given a guaranteed rate offer of insurance upon review of application and cannot be declined due to health history if all other requirements are met
- Access to worldwide travel medical assistance services through Seven Corners
Principal Financial Group®
- Society member premium discounts up to 20 percent on individual disability income protection
- Members can participate in a Wealth Management plan with substantial discounts, through a financial advisor from Princor®
Disclaimer: This is for informational purposes only. Please refer to full benefit design sheets for clarification on coverages and exclusions.