EOH-013: Physician Access to Information on Clinical Management of Hazardous Materials Exposures
Physician Access to Information on Clinical Management of Hazardous Materials Exposures: The Wisconsin Medical Society supports:
- Educational programs that enhance physician utilization of existing systems for emergency medical information dissemination.
- Continuing medical education for physicians regarding management of hazardous materials exposure cases.
- Further integration of state and national resources, regarding hazardous material exposure responsiveness.
- The development of support systems for medical care professionals in the field.
- Educating Wisconsin physicians about the presence of the toxic chemical fact sheet available on the Department of Health Services website under Environmental Health Resources and other resources as they become available. (HOD, 0415)