The Wisconsin Medical Society is your profession. From leadership and mentoring opportunities to involvement in the legislative process, to sharing learnings and expertise through WMJ—the Society’s peer-reviewed, scientific journal, the Wisconsin Medical Society and Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation provide numerous ways for physicians to engage with their profession, patients, communities and colleagues. Click on the links below to learn more about these opportunities.
Leadership & Mentoring
- Participate in the Foundation’s White Coat Campaign and/or Operation: Education
- Serve as a Summer Fellowship Mentor
- Join one of the Society’s Strategic Councils
- Attend Annual Meeting and participate in House of Delegates, the Society’s primary policy-making body
- Participate in Doctor Day 2015
- Join the Legislative Key Contact program
- Support political candidates who support health care through WISMedPAC/WISMedDIRECT
County Medical Societies
Click here to access county medical society information.