The Wisconsin Medical Society is your profession. From leadership and mentoring opportunities to involvement in the legislative process, to sharing expertise, the Wisconsin Medical Society and Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation provide numerous ways for physicians to engage with their profession, patients, communities and colleagues. Click on the links below to learn more about these opportunities.
Leadership & Mentoring
- Participate in the Foundation’s White Coat Campaign and/or Operation: Education
- Serve as a Summer Fellowship Mentor
- Attend Annual Meeting and participate in House of Delegates, the Society’s primary policy-making body
- Volunteer at the BSP Free Clinic
- Participate in Doctor Day 2019
- Join the Legislative Key Contact program
- Support political candidates who support health care through WISMedPAC/WISMedDIRECT
County Medical Societies
Click here to access county medical society information.