Save the Date:
September 19-21, 2019
Red Crown Lodge
Arbor Vitae, WI
Physician leaders are tasked with the challenge of bridging the gap between the clinical and operational sides of medicine—arguably the toughest job in health care. The Society’s CMO Leadership Summit offers chief medical officers, medical directors and other physician leaders the opportunity to network with their peers along with access to top-notch speakers and CME designed to help meet the unique challenges of their position.
This all-inclusive event includes your meal and hotel costs.
- Samuel Butler, MD, Chief Medical Officer-Physician Wellness, Epic Systems
- Arthur Coffey, MD, Chief Physician Operations Officer, ProHealth Care, Inc.
- Michelle Graham, MD MME, Chief Medical Officer, UnitedHealthcare, Wisconsin and Michigan
- Cynthia Lasecki, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Bellin Health
- Paul Limburg, MD, MPH, Co-Chief Medical Officer, Exact Sciences Corp.
- Robert Peck, MD, Chief Medical Officer; Chair, Personnel Committee; Vice Chair, Regional Management Team, Northwest Wisconsin Region, Mayo Clinic Health System
- Chris Queram, President/CEO, Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality
- John Raymond, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Dana Richardson, CEO, Wisconsin Health Information Organization
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!