Save the Date:
September 26-28, 2019
Red Crown Lodge
Arbor Vitae, WI
Physician leaders are tasked with the challenge of bridging the gap between the clinical and operational sides of medicine—arguably the toughest job in health care. The Society’s CMO Leadership Summit offers chief medical officers, medical directors and other physician leaders the opportunity to network with their peers along with access to top-notch speakers and CME designed to help meet the unique challenges of their position.
- “Creating a Culture of Health—Designing a System that Puts Health First,” Heather P. Schmidt, DO, Health and Wellness Medical Director, SSM Health Care
- “The Rise of the Incumbent: Predictions of How Payors and Providers Will Lead the Disruption of US Healthcare,” Craig E. Samitt, MD, MBA, President and Chief Executive Officer, BlueCross BlueShield of Minnesota
- “Big Data—Journey to Precision Medicine,” Douglas J. Reding, MD, MPH, FACP, Chief Medical Officer, Ascension Wisconsin
- “Market Forces Driving Physician Compensation,” Mark Rumans, MD, MMM, Chief Medical Officer, Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc.
- “Taming the Disruptive Physician,” Michael J. Dolan, MD, FACP, Vice President Operating Team IV, Gundersen Health System
- “Treating Obesity,” Timothy N. Logemann, MD, FACC, FACP, Aspirus Cardiovascular Associates
- “Optimal Use of Health Information Technology,” John W. Beasley, MD, professor, UW Department of family Medicine, Honorary Associate, UW Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- “Resilient Solutions: Tools and Strategies for Addressing Burn Out in Healthcare,” video presentation by Bryan Sexton, PhD, Director, Patient Safety Center, Duke University Health System
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors!