Published six times a year, WMJ offers journal-based CME in conjunction with each issue. Physicians may earn credit by reading the designated article and successfully (>75%) completing a corresponding quiz, which is accessible online through the Wisconsin Medical Society’s Education Center.
Volume 116 (2017)
To register for this CME activity and access the online quiz, follow these steps:
- Click on the link above that that corresponds to the online quiz for the article.
- Select the “add to cart” button on the right side and choose your price*.
- Enter your Education Center username and your password when prompted to login, or create a new account if needed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the checkout process, entering any applicable coupon codes during the payment section.
- After you’ve registered, you may access the article PDF from your “my products” account page.
- Click the blue “get certificate” button when you’re ready to begin the quiz.
- After successful completion of the quiz (>75% correct), you will be awarded a CME certificate.
For questions, contact email@example.com.
Note: Journal CME is available to Society members for $25 per issue and to nonmembers for $50 per issue. However, for a limited time (until April 15), journal CME will be included with an annual print subscription to WMJ, at a special introductory rate of $99 for 2017. Click here to sign up for a print subscription that includes discounted journal CME.
Archived: CME quizzes currently available for WMJ articles published in 2016 are accessible at no charge in the WMJ CME archive.
The Wisconsin Medical Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Wisconsin Medical Society designates each journal-based CME activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.