Caucus meetings for the Wisconsin Medical Society’s eight districts begin March 11. At each meeting, district members debate the various resolutions submitted for consideration by the House of Delegates at the Annual Meeting. The caucuses offer delegates and other Society members the opportunity to discuss resolutions before the full House meets in April.
Caucus meetings are one option for physicians to have their voices heard at the Society’s Annual Meeting. This year’s schedule is as follows:
- District 1: Monday, March 18
- District 2: Sunday, March 17
- District 3: Thursday, March 28
- District 4: Monday, March 11
- District 5: Thursday, March 21
- District 6: Wednesday, March 13
- District 7: Wednesday, March 13
- District 8: Thursday, March 28
Additional information, including times, locations and directions, is available online. The Annual Meeting handbook with all of the resolutions will be available online in early March.
To register, please e-mail Nikita Sessler in the Society’s Government Relations Department.
Back to January 24, 2013 Medigram