Caucus meetings for the Wisconsin Medical Society’s eight districts begin March 2. At each meeting, district members debate the various resolutions submitted for consideration by the House of Delegates (HOD) at the Annual Meeting. The caucuses offer delegates and other Society members the opportunity to discuss resolutions before the full HOD meets April 5-6 in Green Bay.
Caucus meetings are one option for physicians to have their voices heard at the Society’s Annual Meeting. This year’s schedule is as follows:
- District 1 – Tuesday, March 18, 6 p.m., Summit Hospital, Summit
- District 2 – Sunday, March 2, 11 a.m., Wisconsin Medical Society Headquarters, Madison
- District 3 – Monday, March 17, 6 p.m., La Crosse Country Club, Onalaska
- District 4- Tuesday, March 25, 6 p.m., Pinewood Supper Club, Mosinee
- District 5- Tuesday, March 18, 6 p.m., Trinity Hall Restaurant, Fond du Lac
- District 6 – Wednesday, March 19, 6 p.m., The Wellington Restaurant, Green Bay
- District 7 – Wednesday, March 12, 6 p.m., Galloway Grille Restaurant, Eau Claire
- District 8 – Thursday, March 13, 6 p.m., The Platter Restaurant, Ashland
Additional information, including times, locations and directions, is available online. The Annual Meeting handbook with all of the resolutions will be available online in late February.
To RSVP your attendance at your District Caucus meeting, please e-mail Nikita Sessler in the Society’s Government Relations Department.
Back to January 30, 2014 Medigram