Although the Wisconsin Medical Society’s Symposium 2014 offers myriad learning opportunities designed to benefit all members of the health care team, the three-day event also features a number of sessions specifically targeted toward physician specialists, specialty coders and billers, and practice managers. Symposium 2014 is Oct. 19-21 at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
Specialty sessions include:
- Inside & Outside the OB Global Package
- ICD-10 Impact to Trauma & Emergency Medicine
- Pros and Cons of Provider Based Billing: A Multi-Specialty Clinic Perspective
- Demystifying Spinal Procedure Coding
Since most specialists see patients in the office setting at one time or another, continuing education about evaluation and management (E/M) guidelines and documentation improvement are essential to maintaining compliance and improving quality and accuracy of medical records and coded data.
Specialists also can benefit from these fundamental sessions:
- Advanced E/M Tips, Tricks & Techniques
- Chronic Care Coordination in the Physician Office
- How and Why to Launch BSI (Behavioral Screening and Intervention) Services in the Physician Office
- Dissecting the Operative Report
Click here for session descriptions and speakers bios, or view the attendee brochure on the Society’s website for more details. To register online, visit the Society’s Continuing Education Center or call 877.880.1335 to register by phone. Contact the Kalahari Resort for room reservations. The Society’s discounted room rate of $104 per night—for a maximum of four occupants—is still available while rooms last.
Back to September 25, 2014 Medigram