Wisconsin Medical Society members are invited to take advantage of a complimentary webinar titled Health Insurance Marketplace: Where Are We Now? on Wednesday, Jan. 21. The webinar, which is approved for AMA PRA Category 1™ credit, will be hosted by Chris Rasch, the Society’s director of state and federal relations, from noon to 1 p.m.
Rasch will explain the structure of the Marketplace, the many ways it affects physicians and offer best-practice guidelines for managing changing operations.
Following this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe their role as a physician in health policy development and implementation.
- Describe the current conditions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and formulate strategies that will implement change within their practice as it relates to the ACA.
- Evaluate how the ACA is affecting the payer, purchaser and clinician/provider communities.
- Recognize what initiatives in Wisconsin will position them successfully for the future.
- Comprehend the legal implications of health care law and build the skills needed to navigate it.
Physicians who are not members of the Society also may participate for a $49 fee. For more information or to register, visit the Society’s Continuing Education Center.
The Wisconsin Medical Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Wisconsin Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Back to January 8, 2015 Medigram