Physicians across Wisconsin are urged to participate in Doctor Day 2015 Wednesday, March 11, in Madison. The day is well-timed for physicians to be able to see their legislators and have input on the state budget and other important health care issues.
Building off last year’s tremendous success and participation, the Wisconsin Medical Society is once again partnering with several physician organizations and specialty societies in hopes of bringing at least 250 physicians to the State Capitol.
Participants will kick off the day at Monona Terrace, hearing from three high-level speakers and then participating in an issue briefing. Following lunch, attendees will head to the Capitol for meetings with state legislators and/or their staffs. The day will conclude with a reception in downtown Madison. Details, including a tentative schedule and sponsor list are on the Society’s website. Click here to register.
A current, but growing list of sponsors includes the following:
- Association of Wisconsin Surgery Centers
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Academy of Ophthalmology
- Wisconsin Association of Hematology & Oncology
- Wisconsin Chapter American College of Cardiology
- Wisconsin Chapter American College Emergency Physicians
- Wisconsin Medical Group Management Association
- Wisconsin Medical Society
- Wisconsin Orthopedic Society
- Wisconsin Psychiatric Association
- Wisconsin Society of Anesthesiologists
- Wisconsin Surgical Society—ACS
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Corporate Partner Sponsors
- Axley Law Firm
Back to January 8, 2015 Medigram