The Coalition for Physician Enhancement (CPE) is presenting Examining the Concept of Physician Reentry: Definitions, Tools, and Processes, a free webinar on Aug. 23 at 9 a.m.
The one-hour webinar will address the following objectives:
- Define and differentiate physician reentry, remedial education and retraining.
- Recognize the variability of state requirements for reentry.
- List resources and tools available for physicians who want to return to practice.
- Articulate the importance of a comprehensive needs assessment as the basis of a Point of Care (clinical) training program.
- Enumerate the common hurdles to providing reentry education.
- List the solutions to the barriers to reentry education programs that the states and reentry programs themselves have put forward.
Presenters are Robert S. Steele, MD, medical director of the KSTAR Program at the Texas A&M University College of Medicine, and Elizabeth S. Grace, MD, medical director of The Center for Personalized Education for Physicians, Denver, Colorado.
CPE is a consortium of professionals in North America with expertise in quality assurance, medical education, and the assessment, licensing, and accreditation of referred physicians seeking higher levels of performance in patient care.
To register, click here.
Back to August 18, 2016 Medigram