Caucus meetings for the Wisconsin Medical Society’s eight districts will begin the second week in March. The meetings offer delegates and other Society members from each district the opportunity to review and discuss resolutions submitted for consideration by the House of Delegates prior to the Annual Meeting, April 2-3 in Madison. The caucus meetings also provide an opportunity for physicians who may not be able to participate in the Annual Meeting to have their voices heard.
This year’s schedule is as follows:
- District 1—Wednesday, March 16, 5:30 p.m. Wheaton Franciscan-Wauwatosa Campus, 5th floor Conference Center
- District 2—Sunday, March 6, 11 a.m., Society Headquarters, Madison.
- District 3—Monday, March 7, 6 p.m. social and 6:15 p.m. start, Piggy’s Restaurant, La Crosse.
- District 4—Tuesday, March 22, 6 p.m. social and 6:30 p.m. start, Pinewood Supper Club. Mosinee.
- District 5—TBD
- District 6—Wednesday, March 16, 6:30 p.m. social and 7 p.m. start, Brett Favre’s Steakhouse, Green Bay.
- District 7—TBD
- District 8—TBD
Additional details are available online*. Information for Districts 5, 7 and 8 will be posted as soon as it becomes available. The Annual Meeting handbook, which includes all of the resolutions, will be available later this month.
District members are asked to e-mail Casey Pieper in the Society’s Government and Legal Affairs Department to RSVP for their respective District Caucus meeting.
Back to February 4, 2016 Medigram