With the start of Program Year 2019 fast approaching, the Wisconsin Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program reminds participants that the acquisition and meaningful use of 2015 edition certified EHR technology (CEHRT) are required for Program Year 2019 and beyond, as is attestation to a full calendar year of Clinical Quality Measures.
Program Year 2019 is the first year Eligible Professionals are required to attest to the Stage 3 Meaningful Use objectives and measures. A number of resources are available to help prepare for the new requirements, including the following:
- Wisconsin Medicaid EHR program website
- Preparing for Stage 3 of Meaningful Use tip sheet, P-02026
- Eligible Professional Stage 3 spec sheet
- 2015 Edition CEHRT information
- Certified Health IT Product List
For EHR-program related questions, contact the Wisconsin Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
Back to October 4, 2018 Medigram