The Wisconsin Medical Society’s popular Medical Records and the Law webinar series will resume with “Mental Health and Substance Abuse Records: Putting Together the Puzzle” on Tuesday, January 15 at 2 p.m.
Presented by Sarah Coyne, a partner with Quarles and Brady, LLC, this webinar will identify and explain the state and federal laws governing mental health and substance abuse treatment records and provide guidance as to how to implement policies to facilitate compliance. The program also will address common pitfalls and proactive practical methods to avoid them. Click here for details.
Each of the webinars in the seven-part series is presented by health care law attorneys from Quarles & Brady, LLP and is available on demand following the live program. Future webinars are:
- The Rules and the Realities: Minor Patients and Patients Deemed Incompetent or Incapacitated. Live webinar February 5 at 10:30 a.m. Click here for details.
- HIPAA 101. Live webinar March 19 at 2 p.m. Click here for details.
The following webinars, recorded earlier this fall, are now available on demand.
- Disclosures to Law Enforcement: Confidentiality Considerations. Available on demand. Click here for details.
- Cameras and Patient Recordings: Maintaining Patient Privacy and Confidentiality. Available on demand.Click here for details.
- Navigating a Provider’s Ability to Charge Copy Fees and a Patient’s Right to Access Records. Available on demand. Click here for details.
- Data Breaches, Cybersecurity and Ransomware. Available on demand. Click here for details.
Each webinar in the series has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and is intended for physicians, practice managers, compliance staff and other health care professionals. The programs may be purchased individually or special pricing is available for the entire series.
Back to January 3, 2019 Medigram