Our popular Medical Records and the Law seminar is back—as a new webinar series. Featuring presentations by health care law attorneys from Quarles and Brady, LLC., the seven-part series will address the following issues important to physicians and their practices.
- Disclosures to Law Enforcement: Confidentiality Considerations. Available on demand. Click here for details.
- Cameras and Patient Recordings: Maintaining Patient Privacy and Confidentiality. Available on demand.Click here for details.
- Navigating a Provider’s Ability to Charge Copy Fees and a Patient’s Right to Access Records. Available on demand. Click here for details.
- Data Breaches, Cybersecurity and Ransomware. Available on demand. Click here for details.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Records: Putting Together The Puzzle. Live webinar January 15 at 2 p.m. Click here for details.
- The Rules and the Realities: Minor Patients and Patients Deemed Incompetent or Incapacitated. Live webinar February 7 at 10:30 a.m. Click here for details.
- HIPAA 101. Live webinar March 19 at 2 p.m. Click here for details.
Each webinar in the series has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and is intended for physicians, practice managers, compliance staff and other health care professionals.
Programs may be purchased individually or special pricing is available for the entire series. Contact our Education Department firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.