The Wisconsin Medical Society is your partner for ICD-10—the International Classification of Diseases, 10th Edition—education and resources.
Consistent communication with vendors and health plans, a focused approach to clinical documentation improvement and code-set training will improve efficiencies before and after ICD-10 implementation. All of these components take time and strategic planning for continued success.
Need guidance? The Society and its highly experienced ICD-10 trainers are ready to assist. Click on the links below to learn more about these programs.
- American Academy of Professional Coders AAPC
- American Health Information Management Association AHIMA
- American Medical Association AMA
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services CMS
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society HIMSS
- Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange WEDI
- Wisconsin ICD-10 Task Force WICD-10
- Wisconsin Health Information Management Association WHIMA