We know leading an independent practice demands all your attention and often too much of your time. Fortunately, we’re here to lighten the burden and advise you in making the right financial decisions. We do this by first understanding your needs and then bringing you the most relevant, best-fitting options.
And don’t forget, as a member of the Wisconsin Medical Society, your independent practice and its employees are eligible for a number of discounts and services not available to the general public. Whatever you’re looking for, WisMed Assure can deliver.
Contact us to learn about the valuable services and discounts available to you.
And, if you want to learn a little more about all of the services we offer, click on any of the links below.
- Medical Professional Liability
- Business Owners Coverage
- Business Overhead Coverage
- Management Liability (Directors and Officers, Fiduciary)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Employee Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
- Cyber/Network Security
- Medicare Supplement | Medicare Prescription Drug Plan—Part D