One in four people will experience a disability of 90 days or more at least once in their career and it’s in your best interest to take steps protect your future income now. If you purchase income protection before your residency ends, you can take advantage of valuable discounts and options available exclusively through Wisconsin Medical Society Insurance.
We have top-notch tools and offer great counsel to help you make the best decision. To learn more, watch this brief, informational video.
To view in full screen, hover over the video and click the four arrows in the lower, right-hand corner of the video.
And to make sure you understand terminology that will assist in your search, click here.
Some of the benefits of working with Wisconsin Medical Society Insurance include:
- Special discounts available only to residents (average 20% but up to 40%).
- Quotes from the nation’s top insurance carriers to find the best option for you.
- Strong contracts for physicians.
- Understanding each situation is unique and confidential and finding the right plan to fit your needs.
- For physicians early in their career, we have funding options to fit tight budgets.
- Our clients are our members and we’re here to help you.
For your customized, no-obligation income replacement model, take a few minutes to complete this form. And if you’re not convinced you need income protection, complete this practice freedom analysis to contemplate your financial situation.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!